Saturday 8 September 2012

Still busy, just not been blogging...

Ok, shame on me for not blogging for such a long time.  I offer my humble apologies!
I have been busy, but haven't had a lot of luck with taking any decent photo's. I finally managed to snap a few of acceptable quality.

During a big clear out and re-arrangement of some of my kitchen cupboards I found three old wooden rolling pins (I now have a swanky marble one)...
 ...so I painted one in 'Lime White' and decorated it with some craft papers in fresh prints from the Papermania 'Rose Garden' collection...

...added the word BAKE and some cute pink gingham ribbon and made myself a nice little decorative kitchen accessory!

. ...♥... .

2 comments:

Spiral Fountain Jewellery said...

That's lovely..what a great idea! I know what you mean with blogging - I couldn't believe I hadn't been on mine for 3 months! Where does the time go?

tamarajayne said...

Thank you - I'm sure somebody is stealing my time when I'm not looking :) ♥